Wrinkles commonly occur due to ageing or exposure to ultraviolet rays. Facial packs can be a lavish treat that can deliver visible results by diminishing the prominent signs of wrinkles. Try these simple homemade face packs that are especially effective on wrinkles.
What is the causes of wrinkles?
- Light Skin tone
- Nutrition Deficiency
- Sun Exposure
- Lack of adequate sleep
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Improper skin care
- Rapid weight loss
- Facial expressions
These are some of the common causes of wrinkles on the skin. Let’s move on to how to get rid of these wrinkles using natural remedies.
1#.Aloe Vera and Vitamin E Face Mask
Aloe vera is one of the best and the most economical remedies for treating fine lines. Aloe vera contains multiple vitamins and minerals, which hydrates and rejuvenates the skin. Aloe vera is a potent natural ingredient which contains malic acid for reversing the signs of aging.
Vitamin E is known for its moisturizing and anti-oxidant benefits which help to minimize the wrinkles easily.
Try this quick remedy now!
- Aloe vera gel- 1 tsp
- Vitamin E oil- 1 capsule
- Take a mixing bowl and add in the aloe vera gel.
- Then cut open a vitamin E oil capsule and extract the oil.
- Combine the vitamin E oil with the aloe vera gel and mix well.
- Apply this aloe vera gel and vitamin E oil mixture on the fine lines on the face.
- Leave this application on the face for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Later wash off the application with plain water and pat the skin dry with a face towel.
- This process must be repeated once daily as a natural wrinkle remover.
2#.Banana Face Mask
Choose this quick 1 ingredient anti-aging face mask for a youthful complexion now.
- Ripe banana- 2
- Peel the banana skin and cut the banana into big chunks.
- Add the banana chunks into the blender.
- Blend the banana till it forms a smooth and uniform paste like consistency.
- Apply this banana paste on face and neck liberally.
- Allow the banana mask to dry for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Later wash off the banana face mask with lukewarm water and pat the skin dry with a face towel.
- This process must be repeated thrice a week to prevent wrinkles.
3#.Papaya Face Mask
Papaya contains carotenoids which act as a protective barrier against the skin damage caused by free radicals. Thus, papaya helps in delaying premature signs of aging.
Try this fruit mask for instantly revealing a glowing and firmer skin!
- Ripe papaya- ¼ cup
- Take a bowl and add in ¼ cup of papaya.
- Then mash the papaya with the help of fork to form a paste like consistency.
- Later apply this papaya paste on clean face and neck like a mask avoiding the eye area.
- Allow the mask to dry to for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then rinse off the papaya mask with plain water and pat the skin dry.
- This process must be repeated thrice a week regularly for visible reduction in wrinkles and other signs of aging.
4#.Honey and Tomato Face Mask
Honey is a rich source of anti-oxidants called polyphenols which keeps the free radicals at bay for avoiding early signs of aging. Tomatoes are also rich in anti-oxidants, vitamin C and other vital skin friendly nutrient which help to keep the skin healthy and delays the signs of aging.
Switch to this amazing natural remedy to reduce the fine lines in the forehead.
- Honey- 2 tbsp.
- Tomato- 1
- Take a tomato and add it into a blender.
- Blend the tomato for 30 seconds until it forms a uniform puree consistency.
- Then remove the tomato puree into a mixing bowl and add honey into it.
- Mix it well to combine the ingredients.
- Later apply this tomato and honey mask on face and mainly concentrating on the wrinkles visible on the forehead.
- Leave on the mask to dry for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Then wash off the tomato and honey face mask with lukewarm water and pat the skin dry.
- This process must be repeated thrice a week as an anti-aging mask.
5#.Milk Powder and Honey Face Mask
Dreaming of wrinkle free skin, then choose this simple milk powder and honey face mask remedy. Milk powder is great for restoring the moisture balance of the skin and makes it softer.
Honey is a great ingredient for hydrating the deeper layers of the skin and protecting the skin from free radicals. Opt for this hydrating face mask for a smooth and plump skin.
- Take a mixing bowl and to this add in the milk powder.
- Next, add the honey and warm water into milk powder.
- Mix all the ingredients till it’s well combined and forms a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on face liberally avoiding the eye area.
- Allow the mask to dry for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then wash off the mask with lukewarm water thoroughly and pat the skin dry.
- This process must be repeated thrice a week for delaying the signs of aging and prevent wrinkles.