We all want radiant and glowing skin and for that we try many creams, lotions, cosmetics and many more things. Inspite wasting lots of money sometime we do not get an effective result. So, do not waste your valuable money on these type expensive beauty products. Sometime these products also harm your skin as well as our skin gets infected. So, here we give the one the best solution for getting beautiful and healthy skin and that is Milk powder. Yes, with the help of milk powder you can get healthy and beautiful skin.So, let’s have a look Effective uses of Milk Powder for Glowing Skin.
10 Benefits Of Milk Powder Face Pack & Face Mask
- It acts as a cleanser
- It gives your skin a youthful glow
- It contains high concentrations of vitamins and minerals
- The lactic acid in it lightens and smoothens skin
- It helps heal dull skin
- It gives the new skin formation a boost
- It helps boost collagen
- It hydrates your skin
- It has the property to heal itchy skin
- A milk powder face pack eradicates blackheads as well as whiteheads.
Why Milk Powder Is Good For Skin?
Milk powder is rich in all those ingredients that are necessary to keep our skin flawless and glowing. it contains:
- Lactic acid – that smothens, tightens and lightens the skin
- Vitamin A – that heals dull skin
- Vitamin c– Antiaging and promotes youthful skin
- Vitamin B6 – Keeps skin moisturised
- Potassium – Heals dry itchy skin
Now I will share some of the amazing face pack recipes with milk powder as main ingredient that you can prepare at your home.
Try This Simple Home Made Face Packs
1#.For Skin Hydration
Milk powder nourishes your skin from deep within, while sugar helps exfoliate gently. Olive oil is a natural moisturizing and hydrating agent, which keeps your skin well-moisturized.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of milk powder, half a teaspoon of sugar, along with 1 teaspoon of olive oil to form a granular paste.
- Use your fingertips in circular motions to massage it into your skin. Do this for 5 minutes.
- Let it sit for 20 minutes more, before rinsing it off with lukewarm water.
2#.Good Bye Pimples
You need to repeat this milk powder face pack for dry skin twice a week, to get rid of that pesky acne as well as its blemishes. An easy remedy for flawless skin in no time!
- This nutritious mask will require 1 tsp. of turmeric, 2 tsp. of milk powder and 1 tbsp. of honey.
- After mixing these ingredients together, apply it to your face evenly.
- Let the mask dry out and wash it off with lukewarm water
3#.Moisturize Your Skin
This is the most simplest and tested face pack which you can apply irrespective of your skin type.
- You need to take equal proportion of honey and milk powder and mix them well to make a fine paste.
- Apply on your face and gently massage in circular motions to get rid of skin unevenness.
- You can keep the face pack for 15-20 minutes and then wash it off with cold water to get a refreshingly moisturised skin.
4#.For Smooth Skin
Although you cannot make this paste instantly, it is worth the wait.
- You have to soak rice and milk powder in water for at least 2 hours so that rice becomes easy to crush.
- Then grind the mixture and let the paste be in semi thick consistency.
- Now, apply on your face.
- You can also add drops of lemon juice to it. It works wonders for sensitive skin. Also use it on a regular basis to get soft and smooth silk.
This face mask not only brings instant glow to your skin but helps in lightening your skin tone also.
- In order to prepare this pack, add walnut powder and milk powder to milk cream.
- Make a fine paste; you can also add few drops of honey to make a smooth paste. Apply on your face and keep it for half an hour.
- Then wash your face and tap with soft towel. The results are a fair and charming skin.
The benefits of saffron for skin are innumerable. However, to get more benefits from this wonderful spice.
- You should soak the saffron overnight in milk cream. In the morning you can find the changed colour of the mixture.
- Then add milk powder to it and make a fine face mask.
- Apply on your skin and keep it for at least half an hour. You will get a stunning glow and gorgeous fairness instantly.
7#.For Clear Skin
Merging ingredients like papaya and rose water with milk powder can yield great results for your skin.
- You need 1 tablespoon of milk powder, 1 tablespoon of mashed papaya and 6-7 drops of rose water to whisk up this face pack.
- Apply the mix and let it sit for 20 minutes before washing it away.
8#.For Dull Skin
This is a must-try face pack for getting an even skin tone and an instant radiant glow. Try this on to bid adieu to dull and lifeless skin.
- Make a paste of 1 tablespoon of milk powder and 2 teaspoons of multani mitti.
- Add a few drops of rose water to liquefy the mix.
- Smear on the mix on your face and neck.
- Let it get absorbed for at least 20 minutes before washing it away with lukewarm water.
9#.For Glowing Skin
It is very good for getting sexy and glowing skin. For making these face packs.
Take ½ tablespoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 tablespoon curd and 1 tablespoon of milk powder.
After that mix these ingredients and make a thick paste.
After that apply this on your clean face and leave it for 20 minutes. Finally wash your face with lukewarm water. This is one of the best uses of Milk Powder for Skin.
10#.For Skin Problems
Another amazing way of using milk powder for skin requires you to use it in combination with rice powder and honey. This combo controls acne and prevents breakouts.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of milk powder with 1 teaspoon of rice powder and 2 teaspoons of organic honey.
- Smear the pack on your face and neck.
- Massage in a circular motion for about 2 minutes and leave it on for another 15 minutes before washing it off with water.
Milk Powder is easily available in our kitchen. And of course it is not so expensive like other beauty products. So, try this and get sexy and glowing skin.