My kids have been bugging me quite some time for Korean Crispy Chicken! Their wish fulfilled finally! ^0^ Besides the sweet crispy Korean Fried Chicken and kimchi tofu patties, I’ve made a spicy & sweet Korean soba, a really appetising noodle salad dish.
Its really quick to prepare this noodle dish. Just cook the soba and top from fresh lettuce leaves, carrots, cucumber and kimchi. Drizzle with the spicy sweet sauce…..yummy! I think I can eat this noodle dish a few times a week without getting tired of it as it is so refreshing and addicting at the same time!
Recipe ref : mykoreankitchen.com
- 3x90gm Hakubaku Organic Soba
- lettuce leaves, sliced
- 1 Japanese cucumber, julienned
- 1 small carrot, julienned
- handful of pea sprouts
- 1/2 cup kimchi, sliced
Sauce (mix well)
- 3 tbsp gochujang, Korean chilli paste
- 4 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp low sodium light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Add in soba and cook for 4 mins. Drain and rinse in cold water. Divide soba into 4 serving bowls.
- Add in sauce and top with sliced vegetables. Mix well and serve immediately.
Recipe for Korean Kimchi Tofu Patties, click here
Stay tune for the coming next noodle dish I’ve made using Hakubaku Organic Noodle!