Hi guy’s, we all loves roses especially girl’s. They have a lot of meaning to them. Romance, love, tender feelings, they are beautiful, smell incredible, and you betcha, also have health properties to them which is already tell you in (13 benefits of rose you didn’t aware of all and rose water Benifits for skin in summer ). When you have such a flower that wins in just about every area, how can you possibly avoid falling in love with it?! And once you know about some of the amazing and practical uses for roses dry Petal’s also, how can you just let them sit there looking pretty all the time? 😉 read how to use rose petals to make you more beautiful. 🙂
How To Dry Rose Petals At Home ?
If you have ‘Rose Plant’s’ at your home then you are lucky like me, but if you don’t have rose plant’s then don’t worry i am here to help you :). you can buy red rose from market.
To dry, break or cut the rose bud or flower from the stem and lay on a paper plate (you can use a clean towel) in a single layer. Turn the flowers over several times over a few weeks so all surfaces are exposed to the air. Once completely dry place in a zip lock bag (failure to dry completely will result in moldy flowers). Store carefully so as not to crush.
Benefits And Home Remedies Of Dry Rose Petals
1# Best Option For Cleanse Your Skin
Roses have an exotic scent and can refresh your skin naturally. They contain anti-oxidants that fight off free radicals, skin irritants, excess sebum and germs.
Cleanse your face with a mixture of 1 tsp rose petal powder and enough water to cool and freshen your face!
To make a rose petal face mask, powder dried rose buds in your blender or coffee grinder then mix this powder with raw honey and apply it to your face. Rinse off after 15 minutes for clean and bright skin!
2# Use As A Facial Toner
Make your own sweet-smelling oil control facial toner using fresh/dried rose petals!
1. You will need a little less than a handful of fresh/dried rose buds and 1 cup of pure water.
2. Place the water in a pan and bring the water to a boil. Remove the water from the heat source, throw in your rose buds and cover the pan.
3. Let it steep for around 30 minutes. When the solution has completely cooled off, add 3 drops of rose essential oil or geranium essential oil and store it in a clean spray bottle.
4. Spritz this on your face after cleansing and whenever for toned skin! If you don’t want to make your own, then just buy organic rose water!
3# Moisturizer Your Skin
Organic roses are suitable for all skin types and offer amazing skin moisturizing properties for dry and sensitive skin. The natural oils in rose petals trap moisture into skin cells, hydrating and moisturizing them.
1. To make a soothing moisturizer, you will need organic rose water, raw honey, shea butter and a few essential oils of your choice.
2. One of my favorite essential oil combinations is geranium essential oil, lavender essential oil and tea tree essential oil.
3. Now to prepare this moisturizer, place 1 cup of shea butter, 1 tbsp raw honey and 1/4 cup of organic rose water in a high speed blender. Blend till you get a silky white cream.
4. Scoop it into a clean container then mix in 5 drops geranium essential oil, 5 drops lavender essential oil and 5 drops tea tree essential oil. Store in a clean container in a cool dry place.
5. You can use this moisturizer for normal skin, dry skin, scars, stretch marks, inflamed skin, rashes, eczema and psoriasis.
4# Fades Blemishes
Rose petals are rich in vitamin C and other anti-oxidants. Vitamin C boosts collagen production and strengthens skin cells and tissue. This enables blemishes and acne scars to heal faster.
1.Simply dab rose water onto your blemishes and scars using a clean cotton ball.
5# Oil Control Action
Most facial toners contain alcohol or witch hazel which tend to severely dry out skin. Roses will leave your skin soft smooth and supple as they have a natural astringent effect on skin. When applied to skin in paste form, rose petals will tighten skin and shrink large pores, keeping skin fresh and toned.
6# Gently Exfoliates Your Skin
Dried rose buds/petals have a gentle texture which helps deep cleanse skin; removing dirt, grime, excess dead cells, excess sebum and germs, stuck within skin pores.
1. To make a gentle exfoliant, simple blend 1/2 cup coconut oil, 1 cup of organic rose petals (fresh or dried, you choose) and 1/4 cup of white sugar.
2. Add 7 drops of rose essential oil or geranium essential oil for a gorgeous scent. Store in a clean container.
3. Use about 1-2 tbsp in the shower to gently scour off grime & dead cells from your whole body as well as seal in moisture.
7# Relieves Skin Inflammation
The anti-inflammatory properties in roses soothe skin inflammation including acne inflammation.
Applying rose water, rose essential oil, or crushed rose petals to swellings or red skin will provide a soothing and cooling relief.
8# Natural Sunscreen & Sunburn Soother
The SPF of rose petals is not clearly known, however, roses are rich in vitamin C, which is a powerful anti-oxidant for sun protection. Vitamin C will bolster the skin’s UV defense and steer away free radicals from skin cells.
1. Apply rose water on your face and body before going out in the sun as it is a natural sunblock for your skin.
2. However, also be sure to wear a hat and cover up as well! Rose water is even effective in providing instant relief to severe sun burned skin.
3. Simply steep rose petals in 1 cup of boiling water, strain after 30 minutes and store in a spray bottle.
4. Spritz onto your sunburn for relief. Or, buy a handy spray bottle filled with organic rose water to spray on any sunburn.
9# Nourishes Hair Follicles
Roses are rich in powerful anti-oxidants that nourish hair follicles and stimulate hair growth. Rose water is also a great hair conditioner and helps pump up dry hair cells with moisture. Did you know that rose water also promotes hair growth?!
I was surprised as well when I found out! Spritz and massage rose water on your scalp, using gentle circular motions after a shower, to improve blood circulation and promote luscious long hair. Also spray on your hair for conditioned and lovely smelling locks.
10# Promotes Glowing Skin
Roses have been used in skin care and body detox in Ayurvedic medicine. Roses have therapeutic benefits that relax the body, reduce stress and promote glowing skin. Rose petals contain natural oils and sugars that will lock moisture into dry skin cells.
• Steep dried rose petals in hot water for 15 minutes. Let it cool before dabbing this onto your skin for a natural dewy glow.
11# Prevents Acne
Relieve itchy acne with roses! Roses have anti-inflammatory properties that reduce acne inflammation, thereby diminishing the appearance of acne. Rose essential oil is anti-bacterial and when used topically, it fights off acne causing germs and bacteria.
So hope you all know how can you use Rose Petal’s to make your skin beautiful and anyone can use this at home without any problem. it’s 100% natural and safe. i used then i share with you now it’s your turn. so try this and share your beautiful experience with me, i will love to read.
Don’t forget to like and share. Also like us on facebook for daily updates.
Take care 🙂